Welcome to My World of Photography

Be my Guest!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Night Photoshoot...

Yo Guyzzzz,
Kuching City from the Eye of Penview Inn
Most of the cameras always have problem when do night shooting......I still remembered when I used my compact camera before and the results were all pretty bad....One thing that made me realized was if we use flash most of the pictures are not look neutral @originally to me......so i started to explore what my DLSR camera can do for the night shooting.....Things that I learned were the shutter speed, aperture and the ISO....It was really fun  if we know the combinations........Check this out! Not bad....

Sarawak DUN from a far.... 
Merdeka Palace Hotel



Post Office at night.....




Wow...that car was really fast when I captured it.....


Ghost?...eeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment