Welcome to My World of Photography

Be my Guest!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to the New Corner of Me........

Hi guys,
Finally I did my new blog of me as a photographer..........Thank God for His mercy and grace upon me and family........In few weeks time we will all celebrate the birthday of Our Lord..........I really can't wait to have it with my lovely family..........As a photography beginner, I really still need lot of things to learn......I still remembered that I started with my compact camera practice and practice until it made me addicted to this world of photography.........and because of that I equipped myself with a new Canon DSLR Camera (what model ha?...will be reveal later)..... Coincidently  I also joined Christmas Carol  so try to test myself with it......Check this out!










No comments:

Post a Comment