Welcome to My World of Photography

Be my Guest!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wedding Church Ceremony and Reception Ray & Maryland

Yo guyyzzz,
First, happy new year to all people over the world and I really like this date....1.01.11........those numbers are really unique......When we talked bout this date I was being invited to a wedding on that date not to become their photographer but to be my first ever attempt to take photos on someone wedding day......I hope one day I can be someone wedding photographer.......love to do this job.......yeaaahhh...check this out


































1 comment:

  1. My god! This royal cake is such hard work done by the baker. Else all arrangements from venue to the flowers and lighting are highly appreciable. My sister in law is planning her first anniversary party and looking for a perfect event space NYC for dinner. Recommended her quality and cheap caterers with few sweet providers.

    ReplyDelete