Welcome to My World of Photography

Be my Guest!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mr & Mrs Anderson Wedding Reception

Yo guyzzz,
Here I am again to tell you a story.....It was about a lovely couple wedding last night.....Mr & Mrs Anderson...It was my pleasure to be a second shooter for my friend Norris as I gained a lot of experiences......One thing that I learned was know how to use all the camera gears that suit to the situations and moments....We were really busy did the shoot until we didn't eat anything through out the night at Penview Inn and I really loved the ballroom at roof top......so wide and colourful. Things that really matter me about the photography were able to capture all the moments from the make up preparation until the the end of the reception. Check this out and hope that you all enjoyed viewing it!!








1 comment: