Welcome to My World of Photography

Be my Guest!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Wonderful Sunday

Yo guyzzz,
What a blessed sunday I had spending time with my family after church service.....Suddenly I 've been thinking about Education Fair at BCCK.......so this is it...it was my first time to step into it and I was so amazed with the architecture design.......As I step in, there were lots of  show booth from different kind of education institution promoting their own institution. Here are some pictures that I wanna share.....



Suddenly I got a call from my friend , Norris asking me whether want to follow him for a photo shooting....I straightly accepted his offer as I wanna gain more experience in photo shoot.....The model named Mimie really have a sweet face until it always keep my camera continuously snapping on her.....Check this out!









No comments:

Post a Comment